What benefits will you be able to access as a member of the Jamaica Employers’ Federation? Good question, the principal member benefits include, but not limited to:
Local, Regional & International “Connectedness”
- You become part of a network of approximately 360 local companies.
- You also connect with business interest and markets in approximately 170 countries represented by the International Labour Organization (ILO), the International Organization of Employers (IOE) and the Caribbean Employers’ Confederation (CEC)
- You gain access to and are eligible to benefit from ILO, IOE and CEC services, inclusive of training, capacity building and study tours.
Input in Policy Positions: You are able to participate in discussions to formulate JEF’s position on national policies which affect employers.
Promotion of your Interest: JEF promotes your interests in all matters affecting relations between employers and employees.
Competitive Assistance: You gain access to information and other tools that:
- Inform your organization’s planning processes and enhance your ability to forecast effectively.
- Improve your ability to identify and take advantage of business opportunities.
- Help you realize a higher return on investment
Practical Solutions to HR Challenges: You are able to utilize tested and practical solutions to your Human Resource Development and Industrial Relations challenges – leading to:
- Improve staff morale and buy-in to company policies and plans
- More satisfied and productive employees and ultimately to a more satisfied customer base
Employer of Choice: JEF will show you how you may become an Employer of Choice, which will enable you to become eligible for recognition by the JEF for excellence in workplace development and management
Cost Effective Access to Vital Services and People Resources: You gain access at significantly reduces members’ costs, which are lower than those of other providers of similar services – to:
- The wide range of services, training and publication that are tailored to fit the specific needs of JEF’s clientele
- JEF’s highly qualified and efficient staff whose expertise you can use
- Aid in collective bargaining on an industry-wide basis, inclusive of networking with global employers through the organization’s membership in the ILO, IOE and the CEC.
- Helping to avert or prevent industrial disputes with your employees.